Waste to energy – Building the case
In strategic terms, waste to energy (WtE) is being discussed more and more in Australia, especially when authorities are required to decide on options or proposals. Making the case for a project touches on all aspects of successful implementation including; planning, technology selection, financing, construction and operation. The question is: how does this all happen in practice?
The 3rd Australian Waste to Energy Forum will provide a platform for all interested parties to discuss the development of a waste to energy industry within Australia utilising best practice techniques from around the world.
At this important industry event, attendees will:
- Hear from national and international expert presenters across the two-and-a-half-day conference program
- Understand the synergies and differences in energy from waste policies across Australia and contribute to a discussion about what is the political environment needed for the industry to develop
- Have the opportunity to discuss the challenges faced by the industry and consider opportunities for businesses in this space
- Ask questions and express opinions
- Connect with key industry personnel
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, network and discuss issues in an open forum with like-minded and interested companies and individuals.
WHEN: 20-22 February, 2018
WHERE: Mercure Ballarat
Register today at the AIEN website.