Managing a fleet of vehicles can be a balancing act, especially when it comes to maintenance. IVECO’s Elements packages cover a range of options, from routine scheduled servicing through to total maintenance and repair. Whether you are an individual owner operator or the owner of a large fleet, Elements is suitable.
The Elements packages allow fleet operators to budget for costs in advance, avoiding unforeseen outlays by delivering a range of tailored packages designed to maximise vehicle uptime. It aims to provide operators with the flexibility to develop a maintenance regime best suited to their application. For a fixed monthly fee, operators know that their van or truck maintenance is taken care of.
Personalised maintenance contract packages are available across the full range of IVECO vans and trucks and over the past 12 months, the program has been reviewed and adjusted with the goal of providing customers with even greater value. There’s also the peace of mind of knowing that servicing and repairs are being carried out by IVECO-trained technicians to exacting manufacturer standards using IVECO genuine parts.
According to IVECO, here are the top reasons to consider its personalised maintenance contracts:
1. Individually tailored packages to best suit your application and requirements
2. Competitively-priced monthly fee
3. Better control of customer balance sheets via known service costs
4. Work undertaken by skilled factory-trained technicians
5. Use of IVECO genuine parts to maintain resale value
6. Better cash flow and budget control
7. Customers can concentrate on their core business leaving servicing to the experts at IVECO
8. Added convenience and peace of mind
9. The flexibility to use one of IVECO’s 60 dealerships or parts and service outlets nationwide.