In strategic terms, waste to energy (WtE) is being discussed more and more in Australia, especially when authorities are required to decide on options or proposals. Making the case for a project touches on all aspects of successful implementation including; planning, technology selection, financing, construction and operation. The question is: how does this all happen in practice?
The 3rd Australian Waste to Energy Forum will provide a platform for all interested parties to discuss the development of a waste to energy industry within Australia utilising best practice techniques from around the world.
At this important industry event, attendees will:
- Hear from national and international expert presenters across the two-and-a-half-day conference program
- Understand the synergies and differences in energy from waste policies across Australia and contribute to a discussion about what is the political environment needed for the industry to develop
- Have the opportunity to discuss the challenges faced by the industry and consider opportunities for businesses in this space
- Ask questions and express opinions
- Connect with key industry personnel
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, network and discuss issues in an open forum with like-minded and interested companies and individuals.
WHEN: 20-22 February, 2018
WHERE: Mercure Ballarat
Register today at the AIEN website.