Bmi trailers, who are celebrating 21 years in business this year, are the longest established manufacturer and supplier of waste transfer trailers in the UK and Ireland.
Bmi’s success to date is built on the company’s strong service and after-sales commitment. They design, manufacture and commission high spec trailers – leading the way with innovative new designs on both trailers and waste compaction vehicles.
The key to bmi’s success is first class products, including the bmi ejector trailer, which is best in class when it comes to landfill operations.
Almost 20 years of innovation and design change is what is behind the flagship, bench-marked bmi steel ejector trailer – setting the standard for durability, longevity, tare weight, serviceability, support and residual value.
The bmi ejector trailer is available in a range of specifications, with an impressive list of options and features to enhance the user experience.
Key features include:
• Capacity 70 CuM to 97 CuM (90 CuYd to 126 CuYd)
• Fabricated from top grade high tensile steel
• Designed with strength and payload in mind
• Lower centre of gravity for safety
• Wide track chassis and axles for stability
• EBS braking system with roll stability
• Substantial top rail to prevent side wall deformation
• Hardox 450 grade floor sheets (optional).
• Manual/ Hydraulics/ In-cab control cover systems.
• Remote control options for all functions.
The bmi ejector is built with decades of design experience, making it a premier product for waste bulk hauliers.
For more information click here.