Waste Strategy Summit provides an annual meeting place where environmental / sustainability leaders, policymakers, stakeholders from private and public sectors, innovators, entrepreneurs and strategic thinkers come together to exchange ideas, collaborate on new projects and access the companies, technologies and strategies they need to improve their waste management.
The Waste Strategy Summit returns for its 4th year in 2021 to deliver connections and solutions that will positively impact public and private sector operations, environmental impact and CSR, as well as showing them how to seize the financial potential of waste management, recycling and resource recovery.
Over the last four years, Waste Strategy Summit has been connecting, inspiring and driving positive outcomes for attendees, partners and speakers.
Here’s what you’ll get from attending Waste Strategy Summit 2021:
• Prepare for the future of waste management in Australia.
• Drive collaboration and action at an event with depth and breadth of content and delegates – local councils, government authorities, private enterprise and academics.
• Learn from real life case studies from organisations who are leading the way in waste strategy innovation, cost- savings and sustainability.
• Gain insights into the landfill crisis facing Australia and hear how others are reducing upstream waste through sensible material management.
• Unlock the power of big data, blockchain technology and AI to revolutionise your waste management and recycling processes.
• Deep dive into product stewardship and examine the importance of bringing a zero-waste mindset to your organisation.
You’ll hear from speakers including:
• Soko Made, City Government Zero Waste Senior Coordinator, San Francisco Department of Environment
• Julie Morgan , Executive Director – Environment & Sustainability , Transport for NSW
• Diarmaid O’Mordha , Group Quality Assurance and Sustainability Manager, Endeavour Drinks
• Susan Mizrahi, Chief Sustainability Officer, Australia Post
• Guada Lado , Regional Waste Coordinator , Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils
• Ryan Collins, Head of Circular Economy Programs, Planet Ark
• Deb Cailes , Director – Waste and Recycling, City of Melbourne
• Margaret Stuart, Head of Corporate Affairs, Nestlé Oceania
Waste Management Review readers receive a 15 per cent discount on registration. Use code ‘WMR15’ when booking.
Additional early bird and group discounts apply!