Experts in resource efficiency and waste management from across Europe will present at the Energy From Waste conference in London in December.
The eight annual event will be held on 7 and 8 December at Holiday Inn – Regents Park, in central London.
The two-day a programme will address questions such as:
• How can energy from waste continue to play a role in the circular economy and what are the most important targets to be aware of?
• Are combustion plants the best option available?
• How can difficulties in securing long-term waste contracts be overcome?
• What future technological breakthroughs are expected in biomass gasification?
• Should we be encouraging smaller, more sustainable energy and waste management plants?
Bringing in voices from industry, local councils and government bodies within Europe, the programme for 2015 will include speakers from: Green Investment Bank, SUEZ, Environment Services Association, Greater London Authority, Environment Agency, and European suppliers of waste to energy technology,
A brochure and full speaker line-up is available at www.efw-event.com