The race is on to shift Australasia from poor circularity and high emissions to a sustainable, viable future.
The Plastics and the Circular Economy Conference 2023: Shaping a Sustainable Future for Australasia and Beyond explores practical paths to this brighter future with discussions featuring leading decision-makers and influencers in their fields in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, EU and USA.
Registrations for the two-day event are now open.
Sessions will explore pending and potential laws and regulations, economic incentives, investments and infrastructure and trade trends that impact design, production, sales, recycling, imports and exports.
This conference is a must for anyone involved in key sectors, including packaging, agriculture, built environment and textiles to network, be energised, propose solutions and forge a clear path and stronger future.
- Two full days of leaders and networking for this national and global industry
- Two international online days of leaders, facts and inspiration
- Revealing keynotes by internationally distinguished speakers
- Multiple expert sessions with frank discussions tackling trends, impacts, preferred options
- Circular Plastics Expo featuring displays of product innovations, designs, technology and service providers
- Best innovations, effective policies, technologies and solutions from Australia and overseas
- 200+ decision-makers and representatives from Australia and regions
- Sponsorship opportunities to showcase leadership, innovation, vision and expertise
- Revealing Update from 2022 PCE Conference Communique.
The conference is set for October 9 to 12 at the Rydges CBD hotel in Melbourne.
Register now at: www.plastics.org.au